Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Scammer Flips Free Kitties For Profit


The next time you're worried about making rent, do try to resist the temptation to turn to Craigslist in search of something furry to sell. Because you might get caught.

Recently a Park Slope battle was born when one woman found out that the cats she'd given away were being sold by a serial "cat flipper."

The best part is the "flipper"s response to being confronted:
 
"I just decide to find them homes...You still gave them away to me for free, no contract, once in my      hand their [sic] initially mines. That means if I wanted to give them to my nieces, stranger walking the street, dad, or grandmother thats initially on me. ... I'm not gonna sit here going back and fourth with you, then get excited and have an asthma attack."

...Fair enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment