Friday, October 9, 2009

Freeloading Fitness

A while ago I posted about the cheap-as-can-be gym memberships offered through the city's Parks and Recreation Department, and, believe me, I am still a devotee of their $75 yearly deal. But that doesn't mean that I can't get down with some free fitness as well.

Brokelyn.com has published a guide of all the gym deals and promotions one could possibly find all over Brooklyn. From 1-day passes to a full week (!), Brokelyn calculates that the truly motivated Recessionist could end up with 26 straight days of free workouts.

2 comments:

  1. BKRecessionist - love your site. Wanted to see if you'd be interested in a quick contribution but couldn't find your contact info. If interested e-mail me @ bvsb@gmx.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is ingenius and you write it well. Lots of fun too. You're in need of a Kreativ Blogger nomination. I'll do it. Thanks. Keri

    www.spitnglue.com
    www.blackandwhitesite.com

    ReplyDelete